MH-SR602 MINI Motion Sensor Detector Module HC-SR602 datasheet
Pyroelectric human body infrared sensor module, model: SR-602Sensing distance: up to 5 meters; recommended 0-3.5M.Output: high level, H=3.3V, L=0VPower supply DC: 3.3V-15VQuiescent current: 20uA
Features and uses:
This module has high sensitivity, fast response, small static power consumption, small size, easy to install, and is installed.The lens, the pin header has been soldered, and the power supply is provided without debugging. Can be used for body sensor lights, alarms, security,Access control on-demand imaging, automatic equipment for agriculture, forestry and mining.
1. The high level time of the output of this product is adjustable, 2.5 seconds to 1 hour, the output time set at the factory.It is 2.5 seconds, and you can change one chip resistor if you need to change it. Please read the resistance value corresponding to the typical delay time.Refer to the relevant form below.
2. Blocking time, 2 seconds, not adjustable.
3. The factory is defined as repeatable trigger and cannot be changed.
4. The supply voltage of this module is 3.3V to 15V, and the limit voltage is 2.8V to 18V.
5. Module output timing is: output high level for 2 seconds after power-on, then go low, enter standbystatus. If the delay time is changed, the time when the module outputs a high level after power-on will increase accordingly, which can be understood asThe startup time after entering the normal working state after the electric power will increase.
6. After installing the photosensitive element, it does not work during the day, work at night, does not contain photosensitive components, and works all day ( There are no photodiodes on the module,please purchase separately if needed. Recommended: ordinary F3 photodiode)It is considered that there is no photosensitive element installed.
7. This module is very sensitive, pay attention to the installation position, try to avoid the heat source radiation source (air outlet / direct sunlight)
8. The sensitivity of this module is adjustable, and you need to change a chip resistor. Please read the relevant table below for details.grid.
9. When soldering with 220V ordinary soldering iron, it is necessary to unplug the power supply before welding. It is recommended to use24V low voltage soldering iron, such as domestic white light 936.
10. If you follow the MCU and connect the lamp, please read the reference circuit diagram below.
MH-SR602 MINI Motion Sensor Detector Module HC-SR602
I’ve been scouring the internet for over 2 months trying to find the 3.3v voltage regulator that was used on these sensors!! The identifier on the SOT-23 regulator reads “HT33”, but I can’t find anything that matches that.
I did find the HT7533/HT7133 regulators, but they don’t come in a SOT-23 package! Also, they have a 3.3v regulator in a SOT-23 package, but none labeled “HT33”!!! It’s the most frustrating thing I’ve had to do in a long long long long time!
any 3.3 voltage regulator should do – just match the size SOT-23 —- HT33 Simply means HT 3.3V
There is indeed ht7533 sot23 package. You can use ht7833 too if you want. So easy to find on AliExpress actually. Remember pinout is different for ams1117 AND you cant use it on uA range with these LDOs since they are not REAL low dropout regulators.