5V One 1 Channel Relay Module Board Shield with optocoupler Support High and Low Level Trigger
99514 in stock
1. The module uses genuine quality relay , normally open interfaces Maximum load: AC 250V/10A, DC 30V/10A;
2. Using SMD optocoupler isolation, driving ability, stable performance; trigger current 5mA;
3. The module voltage is 5Vare available;
4. The module can be set to high or low triggered by jumper;
5. Fault-tolerant design, even if the control line is broken, the relay will not operate;
6. The power indicator ( green ), relay status indicator ( red );
7. Interface design humane, all interfaces can be connected directly via terminal wiring leads, very convenient;
8. Module Size: Approx. 50mm * 26mm * 18.5mm ( L * W * H );
9. Has four mounting bolts holes, hole 3.1mm, 44.5mm * 20.5mm pitch.
Two Module Interface:
1. DC +: Positive power supply (VCC)( voltage required by the relay, 5V );
2. DC-: Negative power connection;(GND)
3. IN: Can be high or low level control relay.
1. NO: Normally open relay interface, the relay before the vacant after the pull shorted with COM;
2. COM: Common Interface Relays;
3. NC: Normally closed relay interface relay shorted with COM ago, after the pull- vacant.
High and low trigger selection ends:
1 short jumper with LOW LOW triggered when connected ;
2 When the jumper is high with high short trigger.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.