1. The game kit uses ESP8266-12E as the core. The development environment is Arduino IDE.
2. The device uses a button to collect input data. Control the flight of the bird.
3. ESP8266: CP2102 chip internal, Micro USB, 4MB flash memory, complete I/O port and wireless 802.11 support IOT platform compatible with Arduino.
4. Buzzer: active buzzer, prompt death and key press sound.
5. OLED yellow and blue display: 0.96 inches SSD1306 128X64 yellow and blue OLED LCD display with I2C IIC SPI serial.
1x 12mm Key
1x Key Cap
1x OLED Display
1x usb cable
7x dupont cable
1. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures.
2. Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.