Product Name: Carbon fiber heating wire
Insulating material: Silicone rubber
Max enduring temperature: 200C degrees
Heating temperature: based on the using length
Heating conductor: 12K
Leakage current: 0.05mA/m
The product can withstand max power: 25W/M
Diameter: 3±0.1 MM ( Thicker and Safer; Толще и безопаснее )
Infrared wavelength: 8UM-18UM
Conductor resistance: 33±10% Ω/m
1. Buy 100m = 100m cable + 20 pcs copper tube + 20 pcs sleeves
1. Buy 50m = 50m cable + 10 pcs copper tube + 10 pcs sleeves
1. Buy 30m = 30m cable + 6 pcs copper tube + 6 pcs sleeves
1. Buy 20m = 20m cable + 4 pcs copper tube + 4 pcs sleeves
1. Buy 15m = 15m cable + 4 pcs copper tube + 4 pcs sleeves
1. Buy 10m = 10m cable + 2 pcs copper tube + 2 pcs sleeves
How to calculate power?
For example, using 10m 12K carbon fiber cable on 220V, the power is:
For example, using15m 12K carbon fiber cable on 220V, the power is:
The longer length, the smaller power, and lower heating temperature.
What is the power of the cable? And what is heating temperature?
1. The power of the cable is based on the length that you use, you can calculate the power according to above examples.
2. Power = 5W/m, the temperature is about 30~40C degrees;
Power = 10W/m, the temperature is about 40~50C degrees;
Power = 15W/m, the temperature is about 50~60C degrees;
Power = 20W/m, the temperature is about 60~70C degrees;
Power = 25W/m, the temperatuee is about 70~90C degrees. Please notice that this is for your reference, not exactly right because of different test conditions.
Heating Cable Connection:
Because of the feature of the carbon fiber cable, this cable cannot be used for a long length. For underfloor heating, we suggest to use 10m per piece, and connect all the pieces in parallel connections. Keep the distance between cables 8~ 12cm.
Questions and Answers:
Q1: What does “12K” mean? And what is the difference between 12K and 24K?
A1: The “K” means one thousand, so 12K is 12 thousands, that means the conductor of 12K carbon fiber heating cable is combined with 12000 pcs of carbon fiber, resistance is 33 Ohm/m. The conductor of 24K cable is combined with 24000 pcs of carbon fiber, resistance is 17 Ohm/m.
Q2: What is the difference between Rubber and Teflon jacket?
A2: 1. the Rubber jacket is more flexible and thicker. and will have some smell, and the smell will disappear after using several days.
2. the Teflon jacket is a little hard and thinner than rubber jacket, but it has no smell, and good anti-corrosive feature.