1) the use of electronic components for commutation, without the use of carbon brush for.
2) the use of high-performance wear-resistant stainless steel shaft, sleeve through the injection and the magnet as a whole to avoid wear and tear, greatly enhance the life (can be up to 10 years, without maintenance);
3) the stator part of the pump and the rotor part of the complete isolation, stator and circuit board part of the use of epoxy potting, 100% waterproof;
4) Rotor part of the use of permanent magnet, water pump body with environmentally friendly materials, low noise (less than 35dB), small size, low efficiency and low power consumption;
5) can be adjusted by the stator winding a variety of required parameters, can be wide voltage operation, such as 12V adjustable 1M head, can also be modulated 1.8M head;
6) The pump is fixed with a suction cup.
Instructions for use:
1. Do not run overpressure. It is strictly forbidden to exceed the maximum voltage. If the battery is fully charged if there is no pressure limiting measures, will be serious overpressure, can not guarantee their own power supply voltage first test.
2. Do not use AC power, router power, computer cat power and so many are similar to the exchange, can not use!
3. Ripple problem (the most vulnerable to the problem): Many DC transformers are half-wave rectifier, the result is a lot of AC components in the DC mixed, the pump will be bad! Brushless pumps must be full-wave rectified! Do not ask please ask the professional!
4. Head problem: If the head is not to say 2.2 meters connected to the power can spray 2.2 meters high, the head is connected to the water pipe, the water column in the vertical height of the water pipe. Jet height is much lower than the head!
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.