MQ2 Smoke Gas LPG Butane Hydrogen Gas Sensor Detector Module For Arduino
Gas may be used in homes and factories leakage monitoring device suitable for the detection of gas, butane , propane , methane , smoke , etc.
- Using high-quality dual-panel design, with power indicator and TTL signal output instructions;
- The switching signal having a DO (TTL) output and analog output AO ;
- TTL output valid signal is low . ( Low-level signal when the output light can be directly connected to the microcontroller or relay module )
- Analog output voltage with the higher concentration of higher voltage.
- A gas, natural gas, city gas , smoke better sensitivity.
- There are four screw holes for easy positioning ;
- Has a long life and reliable stability
- Rapid response and recovery characteristic
Input voltage : DC5V Power consumption ( current ): 150mA
DO output : TTL digital 0 and 1 ( 0.1 and 5V)
AO output :0.1-0 .3 V ( relative to pollution ) , the maximum concentration of a voltage of about 4V
Special note: After the sensor is powered , needs to warm up around 20S, measured data was stable , heat sensor is a normal phenomenon , because the internal heating wire , if hot is not normal .
- VCC: positive power supply (5V)
- GND: power supply is negative
- DO: TTL switching signal output
- AO: analog signal output
1set x MQ-2