Smart Electronics LCD Module Display Monitor White backlight adapter PCB 84x84 Nokia 5110 Screen for Arduino
- 84 X 84 dot matrix LCD,can show 4 lines of characters
- Use serial interface communicate with the master processor,the number of interface signal line reduced greatly, only 8 signal lines including power and GND.Support different types of MCU,such as the SPI,MCS51 serial mode 0 of AVR.Transfer rate up to 4Mbps,can full speed write display data without waiting time.
- Can use the conductive glue to connect the module with the printed board,without connecting cable.The metal hooks on the module can fix the module on the printed board,which is very easy to install and replace.
- LCD controller/driver chip has been bound to LCD chip,the volume of LCD is small
- Low power supply,the working current in normal situation is lower than 200μA,and has power-down mode
- LIGHT linked with GND, the backlight to be lit.
- Need you to compress the screen and PCB tighter, might got loose after the delivery.
- Use a 3.3V controller, otherwise the display could be quite vague.
- RST--------- reset?
- CE------------chip selection?
- DC-----------data/commands choice?
- DIN-----------serial data line?
- CLK------------serial Clock Spee
- LIGHT--------- backlight control terminal?
- GND-----------power negative
1PCS x 5110 LCD Module
1PCS x Row needles